Thanksgiving Day is one of the best celebrated National Holidays in the United States and Canada. In the US, the Thanksgiving Day is celebrated on the fourth Thursday in the month of November. The very first Thanksgiving Day in USA was celebrated way back in 1621 when the pilgrims gather together to pay their respect and celebrate the good harvest they had the previous year.
Thanksgiving Day is a very important day in the US. It helps us to recommit all our energies to giving thanks for a great year and also giving our help to the less fortunate people. Most people celebrate the day by holding colorful parades in various cities around the country and showering each other with a number of Thanksgiving Day wishes. Almost everyone also enjoys a lavish dinner party including various different forms of Turkey – traditional Thanksgiving Day food- is enjoyed together with their families.
Happy Thanksgiving Wishes Messages
People also look upon to wish their families and relatives with Thanksgiving wishes. The people usually tend to wish them on Thanksgiving day with special Hapy Thanksgiving wishes so as to show them their love, affection and gratitude for every help they have provided you with over the past year. Here are some for you.
- You are the only one I can think about when I count my blessings on this Thanksgiving. Missing you on this special occasion!
- Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
- Thankful for each and every day, Thankful for friends we�ve made along the way, Thankful for family so dear to our hearts, Thankful for our work as each new day starts. Thankful for all the blessings each day brings, Thankful for all these things.
- Best of all is it to preserve everything in a pure, still heart, and let there be for every pulse a thanksgiving, and for every breath a song.
- Every day I am reminded of the greatest blessing I have received. I always show my gratitude for all you are to me. I am so very thankful for having you in my life. You are more to me than anyone can dream, you are my wonderful and beautiful wife! Happy Thanksgiving 2016!
- Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse.
- Thanksgiving is not just for expressing thanks for what you have. It is also a time to be grateful for what you are going to have. So have a Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Happy Thanksgiving and good luck masking your eating disorder this Thanksgiving.
- Some friendships become more beautiful over time. Thank you for the color you add to my life! I wish you a heartfelt Thanksgiving.
- We are thankful for the blessings this year And count you among what is dear. Sending love and warm wishes your way For a beautiful and happy Thanksgiving Day
- I am enclosing with this greeting abundant love And God’s blessing for a beautiful long life. May you wake up every morning with renewed hopes And great values, Have a joyous thanksgiving.